My Favourite Wedding Hairstyles
Searching for the perfect wedding upstyle can be over-whelming!
In this post, I've compliled some hairstyles from my past Brides for your inspiration- all upstyles are by yours truly.
You can inquire about my availability and pricing here.
1. Any of these hairstyles of the Finesse Models at the debut One Fine Day Wedding Far earlier this year. These vary from cascading curls down one shoulder, to a braid that spans across the whole head, to a simple pulled back-polished ponytail. (h&mu by GV)
2. If your hair is below or on shoulder length, you may want to consider a faux bob, like Maria did. This soft feminine bob is classic and romantic. (h&mu by GV)
3. Here's Emily showcasing her ultra-classic Old Hollywood structured down-do. A true Vintage beauty. (h&mu by GV)
4. How about a relaxed Boho feeling knotted upstyle. Simple, clean and beautifully textured. (h&mu by GV)
5. I love whimsical braided upstyles! (h&mu by GV)
6. Along with some deconstructed braids, you could try & convince your groom to grow his locks! (h&mu by GV)
7. ANY of these styles (Thanks for the selfie, Talitha! xx) (h&mu by GV)
*Bridesmaids are wearing my brand new mineral lipstick - FONTAINE. (click to shop)
8. Another Old-Hollywood classic cascading down-do. (h&mu by GV)
9. Here's the back/side view of one of the hairdo's above. (h&mu by GV)
10. And, here's another back/side view from above. (h&mu by GV)
11. Here's my 'hero' do - the one that got the most attention from the recent One Fine Day Wedding Fair runway show - hair & makeup by Gemma Vendetta (h&mu by GV)
12. Rebecca with her vintage repro down-do. (h&mu by GV)